If that means we could still play madden 21

EA started fresh with a new app when overdrive came out also and Madden 21 coins everything performed over. Some of us really care about championships and have been together since season 1. People that actually buy madden money are getting screwed even more it's carried over every season and out of no where it no longer does (glad I dont anymore). EA is not prepared to launch this program and is only doing so because they perform every year.

Toe-tapping is the only positive thing cited in their brand new upgrade, but appears to exist already as your recipients will occasionally stay next to sideline for a few added seconds there is no cartoon for it currently. The whining is amazing. I imagine when EA submitted the heritage section daily use it's maybe a dozen people after the initial month.

It is more than legacy. It's the simple fact that all madden cash that's purchased with real cash, And all previous leagues, and all logos and achievements from previous seasons, And all past season stats are going to be gone. Idc concerning the heritage page, but I've been playing this game since its release in 2014 and that really is nullifying all history of that. That is hours of individuals lives getting deleted within a new program that is most likely not even necessary.

So will I be able to play with mm20 still because this can be on a new program or? Gems would not have carried over anyhow. Madden Cash has been the only currency that carried over. I wasn't actually banking on them carrying over, largely waiting for something more worthwhile later in the season that never arrived. Maybe hoping I could dismiss them on some kind of year score packs for following year. Edit: I was also wondering if that means we could still play madden 20 next year? The program must be so broken by now that they can't even upgrade much without breaking it. I don"t understand why most individuals are angry about MM21. Yeah, no heritage will sting for a few weeks, but I am looking forward. It's a game men. A competitive game, but a game no matter. Y'all acting like that will hurt you.

They shot away captains. I was prepared to grind out my favourite team but no it is just schemes and coaches. Ok, I am kind of thankful for no moving over this year, besides madden money and logos. But I could be mad, IDK. Should've known something was up as soon as an offer for 30,000 in MC over 60 days for only $19.99 popped up from the shop. Figured EA was just being nice because it was the close of the season. Silly roamin. Like an idiot, I purchased without checking the information here . You gotta acknowledge, u/EA_Messina, fairly shady stuff from the company. Feels like hit 3 for me. Edit: whatever you do, don't change your mind after. With this statement, I'm going to start unloading all of the MC I have saved up. Deciding the last minute to go ahead and transfer it into buy mut coins madden 21 the new program will burn a bridge here.