The shrub stains are in: Fally, Taverly, Behind Lumby castle

I have had a look at the manual and I understand what I'm going to plant: Maple Seeds and Curry Seeds into 57. I need to understand what to take on a trip and RS gold exactly what other seeds I can plant. If the above isn't good please tell me what is. I also want to know how much this will cost. Your gonig for wgs right? Once I did it jsut get 62 and eat a backyard pie, I'd do this. Willow trees and curry trees would be the best, plant roughly 100 of each in containers.

The shrub stains are in: Fally, Taverly, Behind Lumby castle, Varrock Castle, Gnome stronghold, Fruit trees, Catherby, Brimhaven, lletya, Outdoor tree gnoemv ilalge, Gnoe stronghold. Always replant trees following checking health adn cutting . So start in lumbridge... Tele or choose cannoe into varrock. Utilize gnome treee to go to stronghold do the 2 trees there. Utilize spirit tree to tree gnome, speak to gnome to go out of maze to spot. Tele into lletya and check tree. Tele into cammy adn run into catherby, check tree. Charter into brimhaven, check shrub. Tele into fally test tree then run to brimhaven. Do that every day and you also'l lbe accomplished in a fortnight.

I'm rather close to Quest Cape. I've 5 Quests left, and also have 271 Quest Points. I have any leveling to do until I can do the rest of the quests and WGS. My question is this though... How many stat boosters Can I use? Thus... Out of those abilities are there any stat boosters which work? I have seen Sal's"Stat Boosters" Guide, and I know that there are boosters, I'm wondering if they work for the pursuit. Perhaps I can use Stews with Spices, have any of those worked for anybody?

For the prayer, I'd suggest getting atleast 70 for piety on bandos. For another boses, is there some particular reason why you chose level 65? 64 restores the same quantity per dose of prayer potion as 65 does, so extra levels really don't make a difference till you get to 68. Strength is not as vital for boss hunting as people make it out to be. Concentrating on attack and cheap OSRS gold defence can help you more than power will. Your equipment appears okay. It could be a fantastic idea to invest in completing RFD and getting yourself a set of barrow gloves.