Is QuickBooks Hosting a Good Idea?
Hosting Quickbooks will give you a lot of advantages than the Quickbooks online.
1) Price: When you host QuickBooks in the cloud, you pay for your QuickBooks license and then the resources required hosting it. In other words, you pay only for what you need, when you need it.
2) User Experience: The features you use today in your desktop version will be exactly the same in your QuickBooks hosting solution available on your remote desktop!
3) Support: When you host your solution in the cloud, you get technical support for your infrastructure 24/7/365 by phone, email or chat.
4) Access: One of the advantages of using a hosted solution for QuickBooks is that you can access it from anywhere at any time and on any device.
5) Basic Accounting Functions: From standard accounting functions to track and manage inventory or track international sales and expenses in several currencies. However, if you opt for Hosted QuickBooks, all of these features are included.
6) Remote Desktop for QuickBooks: We’ve talked a lot about hosting QuickBooks with a cloud provider. To run QuickBooks in the cloud, you need to set up a Remote Desktop solution. Remote Desktop Services (RDS) can help your small business save a lot of time and money.
Here are some more reasons to choose cloud:
1) Data Security
2) Disaster Recovery
3) Stay up to date
I hope this information helps!